Posts tagged plants
Building a Greenhouse can be very satisfying. Not only will you have the satisfaction that you have built something with your own two hands you will be proud that you can grow vegetables, flowers and plants all year round.
Building your own Greenhouse is much more cost effective than buying a pre-built one. Most pre-built ones have to be assembled anyway so you are paying well over the odds for the materials. Unfortunately though constructing a good quality greenhouse is not as simple as banging a few bits of wood and plastic together. You need to take into account the materials that will be needed, the dimensions and ventilation just to mention a few things.
Luckily Bill Keene, the author of Building A Greenhouse Plans has many years of commercial greenhouse management and has put together this easy to follow guide so you can build your perfect greenhouse. Here’s a few of the things you will get with your copy:
- How to build a Victorian style greenhouse to fit any backyard.
- How to build a medium sized lean-to greenhouse to save space and materials.
- How to build an arch out of plastic piping to save money.
- How to build a small greenhouse that will fit in the smallest of spaces.
- Hot to build a modular hot-bed greenhouse.
- Find out what lighting should be used on different types of plants.
- Find out why ventilation is so important.
- How to select the right materials.
- Find out the 8 things you must do to prevent mold and fungus.
- Discover the essential lighting, temperature and soil conditions you must have.
- Learn how to modify your greenhouse depending on your location and weather situation.
This e-Book tells you everything you need to know about Building a Greenhouse from selecting the right kind of structure that suits you best to picking the appropriate utilities and plants. It is a brilliant resource with lots handy tips. It answers all your questions right from planning and setting up, preparing soil mix, choosing plants, watering, ventilation, pest control, and harvesting. It is a complete guide to building, running and maintaining your greenhouse successfully.
Click here to find out more about Building a Greenhouse.