Posts tagged tony asef
Now if you are looking to start your own business then sewing machine repair may not be top of the list of things to do. To be honest I didn’t reckon there was much call until I did a keyword search with Googles Keyword Tool and found over 100,000 related searches every month so I was intrigued to find out what Tony Asefs Sewing Machine Repair Guide had to offer.
Tony promises to get you up-to speed in 30 days so you can start part time as a Sewing Machine Repair specialist and bring in as much as $30,000 a year. Not bad for a part time job! Imagine what you could be earning if you were to do this full time. Judging by the amount of searches being done on Google alone every month there is obviously a big call for this service.
Tony has been repairing sewing machines for 25 years so I guess this more than qualifies him as a specialist on the subject. When he started out he had to learn the hard way. There were no books or training courses available so he decided to get all the tips and tricks down in his book Repair Sewing Machines at Home.
There is no shortage of business for a sewing machine repair specialist. There is an estimated 89 million American households that own sewing machines. These machines are in need of regular servicing and maintenance. That’s not without sewing machines in schools, colleges, local government and prisons. the list is endless. You really can make a fortune in your own town if you get the right information and apply it correctly.
The book is concise and clear with plenty of pictures and clear text to guide you through the process of servicing or repairing a sewing machine. Here’s a list of what you will learn from the book:
- How to thread different types of sewing machine, how to wind the bobbin and select the correct needle.
- How to clean and oil different sewing machines. How to check parts for wear and tear. Checking a machine for noise, needle breakage and thread breakage.
- How to straighten the needle and level the foot presser.
- How to check motors, lights and wiring.
- How to properly time the needle bar and feed mechanism.
- How to set the tension on different machines by using a gauge.
- How much to charge the customer. Sample repair tickets included.
- Where to purchase sewing machine parts and new machines, wholesale.
To conclude we think Tony has done an excellent job with his manual. It shows that he is passionate about sewing machine repair and the financial freedom it can give if you are prepared to learn the skills he is willing to share.
Click here to find out more about Sewing Machine Repair.